Change or delete website members
Use Website Builder's Members page to update member listings or remove members so they can no longer log in and see your website's members-only pages.
Note: This feature is currently only available to U.S. customers.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help logging in?)
Note: If you're already logged into your site, click Dashboard and skip to Step 3.
- Click Edit/Edit Site. (If you're using the Website Builder Online Store, click Manage Store.)
- Click Members in the top green bar.
- In the Members window, click the listing you want to change or delete.
- When the Edit Member window opens, you can:
- Update the listing's information and click Save.
- Click Remove member, then click Remove in the confirmation window.