Change my domain contact information
You can change the contact information for your domain names at any time. Each contact type (registrant, administrative, technical and billing) can be edited individually, or you can edit them all at the same time. You'll need to follow different steps if your domain has private registration enabled.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Click the number icon to the left of each domain name to select the domain(s) you will be updating. To select all your domains, click the check mark icon, then Select All.
- From the menu above your domain list, select Ownership, then Update Contacts.
- Enter your new contact information details.
Note: To edit info for the individual contact types, deselect the option for Use for all contact types and select the appropriate contact tab.
- Click Save once you've made your updates. It can take up to 48 hours for your new information to update on the WHOIS database.
- Keep your domain active and avoid expiration by turning on auto renew.