Change my contact preferences in GoDaddy Pro
You can select the things that you want to be contacted or notified about, including account, special offers and product related information from GoDaddy Pro.
Note: Changing your contact preferences won’t affect any event notifications you’ve already set up.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Pro account. (Need help logging in?)
- Select Home in the left sidebar.
- Select your image in the upper-right corner. Then select Settings.
- Select Privacy Settings.
- In the Contact Preferences section, select how would you like to hear from us.
- Transactional Notifications are critical notifications and updates related to your account and products. These are required to fulfill service obligations (order confirmations, password resets, account-ready notifications, renewals, security notifications) and as such, they can't be deactivated.
- Onboarding and Guidance provides on-boarding guidance that will help you to get started with the platform. .
- Account Summary and Updates are account and profile summaries with related information, news and offers to keep you on top of your account and products.
- Product Information and News are product upgrades, information and newsletters that may interest you.
- Promotional Offers and Surveys allow you to receive promotional offers and occasional surveys that help us help you by improving products and services that we offer.
- Select Save settings. These settings will only affect your GoDaddy Pro account.