Change my business information
When you first add your online store, it uses your settings to automatically fill out most of your business information. Your business information displays on your emails and invoices. Sometimes you may need to fine-tune the settings: your business might be in the United Kingdom, but you sell products mainly in the United States.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- In your Dashboard, go to Settings and under Store select General.
- Under the General tab, most of your basic business information was filled in automatically when you created your store. However, you can change these fields as needed:
Note: Region, language and currency can't be edited once you have connected to Marketplaces since it requires the same settings for all channels.
- Country/Region: Use the menu to choose another country.
- Be aware that your choice may affect your available payment method (for example, Stripe or PayPal) since not every method is supported worldwide.
- Marketplaces are also restricted to some countries such as the United States, Canada, Great Britain and Australia.
- Currency: By default, the currency is paired with your Country/Region choice. For example, Australian Dollar (AUD), Brazilian Real (BRL), Euro (EUR), Japanese Yen (JP¥), etc. If you change the currency, it may take several minutes for the change to be applied throughout your store.
- Measurement system: Switch between US/Imperial and Metric system if needed. The unit of measurement you select will be used to determine shipping charges if you set up a weight-based shipping method.
- Date Format: Choose from three formats to match where you sell products. This date format will appear in your order confirmation emails and invoices.
Note: You may also need to update your shipping location. From the Dashboard, select Settings and under Store select Shipping. Then select Change location.