Another GoDaddy account: Verify domain ownership
To set up your Office 365 email address with a domain in another GoDaddy account, you will have to change your DNS settings twice. Once with a TXT verification record to verify your domain ownership, and a second time with the rest of your Office 365 DNS details to set your mail destination.
The TXT record value that you need to create is in your Office 365 account. If you need to log back in, just click the Help me fix this message.
- Log in to your domain's Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
- On the domain you want to update, click the Settings cog, and select Manage DNS. If you have more than 6 domains in your account, just click the domain name you want to update.
- At the bottom of the Records section, you can add the new record.
- Select TXT (Text).
- Enter the information we showed in your Office 365 account.
- Click Add Record.
- Have GoDaddy check your TXT record by logging into your Office 365 account, and clicking I set my TXT record. Check, please!. After your ownership is verified, you will see the rest of your Office 365 setup instructions. Use these to set your Office 365 mail destination for your domain.