Adding social media
Quick Shopping Cart® lets you display social media links on your product pages. Your customers can click these links to display full or shortened URLs to your online store. Quick Shopping Cart lets customers display your online store through more than three hundred social media services. Using AddThis® functionality, you can enable some or all of these services with a single login.
With Quick Shopping Cart, you can also display links that let your customers like your online store's Facebook fan page and follow it on Twitter. To use this feature, you must have set up an account with the social networks you want to display.
To Manage Social Media in Quick Shopping Cart
- Log in to your Quick Shopping Cart account.
- From the Setup menu, go to the Business Information section, and then click Store Preferences.
- In the Social Media section, select Enable Sharing to let your customers share your online store on social networks.
- Select a Share Button Style.
- Click Share to select social media services.
- Select, and sign in to services individually.
- Click AddThis to create a single login to all the apps you choose.
- To let your customers like your online store on Facebook:
- Select Show Facebook account.
- In the Facebook page field, enter the URL of your Facebook page.
- To let your customers follow your online store on Twitter:
- Select Show Twitter account.
- In the Twitter username field, enter your Twitter user name.
- To save your changes, click OK.
- Click Publish. The sharing options display on the product page.