Adding my calendar to my Apple mobile device
It takes just a few easy steps to add Calendar to your Apple® mobile device. Once you do, any events or tasks you add to Calendar sync with the calendar application on your iPhone® or iPad®.
Using CalDAV does not synchronize group Calendars or event/task attachments.
To Add Calendar to Apple Mobile Devices
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Other.
- Go to the Calendars section, and then tap Add CalDAV Account.
- Enter the following information:
- Server — caldav.secureserver.net
- User Name — The email address associated with Calendar
- Password — Your Calendar password
- Description — A title for the account
- Tap Next.
- Calendar is included in the mobile device.
Your Calendar password might be different than your email password. If you forgot your password, please contact customer support.