Adding Business Registration to an Existing Domain Name
You can add Business Registration to most domain names in your account.
Note: Some domain name registries, primarily for country-code extensions like .us and .co.uk, do not allow business registration if it's purchased in a bundle with private registration.
To Add Business Registration to an Existing Domain Name
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
- Select the domain names you want to upgrade.
- Click Upgrade.
- From the Registration Options tab, click Add for Business Registration.
- Click Checkout or Express Checkout, and then complete the checkout process.
To manage your Business Registration after purchase, see Managing Your Business Registration Profile.