Adding an Email to a Domain in Simple Control Panel
To Add an Email Account to a Domain
- Log in to Simple Control Panel. For more information as to how to do this, see How do I access my Dedicated Server using Simple Control Panel?
- Click the Email icon.
The Email Configuration - Settings page displays.
- Click the Edit button for the domain you want to add email to. If you are unsure which button is the Edit button, hover your mouse cursor over the buttons to the right of the domain name to view the tooltips for each button.
If there are no domain names listed, you need to add a domain before you can set up an email account for it. For more information see, Adding Domains to the Email Configuration.
- In the Email accounts box, click Add New Account.
- In the Email account field, type the first part of the email address.
- In the Password and Password (again) fields, type a password for the email account.
- In the Quota (MB) field, specify the amount of space you want to give the email account.
- Click Save.