Add website members
Websites + Marketing's private pages can only be seen by those who receive a email containing a private link to create a member account on your website. Add multiple members by entering email addresses manually or by importing a spreadsheet of names and email addresses. (Or, add members one at a time.)
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- From your Dashboard, select Connections, and then choose Members.
- Select Add Contacts.
- Choose from three methods to add website members:
- Add manually, one by one.
- Upload an existing list by file (.csv): Drag and drop your files or select upload from your device and navigate to an existing CSV spreadsheet of names and email addresses.
Note: The spreadsheet must be formatted as a CSV (comma-separated values), XLS, or XLSX file to be uploaded. Or, select Get Example, then use the downloaded CSV file as a template to add your own names.
- Copy and paste an existing list: Enter email addresses separated by commas.
- Check the box by Invite these contacts to create their accounts at this time.
- Optional: Select Preview to see an example of the email your invited members will receive.
- Select Add, Add and Close or Import File.
- Once the upload completes, the window closes automatically and you can see the additions on your members list.