Add Visual Form Builder to a WordPress page
After setting up Visual Form Builder and creating a form, you can add it to a page or post on your WordPress site.
- Sign in to WordPress
- On the left navigation bar, click Page or Post, depending on where you want place the contact form
- Edit the Page or Post you want your contact form on
- Click on the Add Form button
- Select the form you created from the drop-down list
- Click Insert Form to place the form widget in the desired location
- Click the Publish or Update button to save your changes.
You can now visit your form and test to verify it is working correctly.
You may need to allow up to half an hour for contact form mail to be received
- Return to Troubleshoot and fix WordPress contact form errors
- For more information about our premium support for WordPress, please visit our WP Premium Support Catalog