Add reviews to my website
Display up to 9 reviews on your Websites + Marketing site to build confidence in your business. Positive reviews show customers how great your business really is, and why they should purchase your products or services.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- Go to the page and location you want to add your reviews, and add a section.
- Search for the Reviews section.
- Select Add.
- Choose how you want to add reviews:
- Connect to external source: Use the drop-down menu to select if you want to include reviews from Facebook, Google Business Profile or Yelp. Then select the Connect button, which redirects you to the external source's login.
Note: To view all reviews, if you've accumulated more than 9, a visitor must go to the external source where those reviews were originally posted.
- Add reviews manually: Select a review to edit its details or select Add to include more reviews. Reorder a review by selecting the horizontal lines and dragging it to your preferred position. To remove a section, select that section, select Delete Review, then select Done.