Add a payment method to my GoDaddy account
If you have a paid product or service, add a checking account, PayPal account, or credit, debit, and prepaid cards to use as payment methods in your GoDaddy account.
- Go to your GoDaddy Payment Methods page. If you're not already logged in, you'll be prompted to log in.
- Select Add Payment Method. (Payment options may vary by region.)
- To change the billing information, select Edit next to Billing Information, update your info, then select Save.
- Select Card, PayPal or Checking.
- Enter all required payment details and select Save.
Note: When adding PayPal, you’ll be prompted to log in to your PayPal account. The payment method you select in your PayPal Wallet is what you’ll use for future GoDaddy purchases and renewals using PayPal. You can change your payment method in your PayPal account.
- “Oops” message or payment info not saving? Check out our troubleshooting tips for help with this process.
- To use your new payment method for your products, you’ll need to change your primary payment method.
- Don’t accidentally let your domain or website expire. Set a backup payment method in case the primary method doesn't work.