Add a blog to my website
By adding a blog to your website, you can quickly post new content to engage visitors. Daily tips, eye-catching photos, tasty recipes or industry insights — blog items don't need to be long. Frequency counts more than perfection: The point is to make your site stand out in the digital crowd.
Note: If you simply want to display another site's blog, see Add blog feed to my website.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click Edit/Edit Site.
- Click Add to this page in the right panel, or click the plus button in the main panel to Add Section.
- Click the My Blog panel.
- Click any layout for now; you'll pick the one you want in the next step.
- After a confirmation briefly appears, you can change the Layout, Accent color, Title and, depending on the chosen layout, the Background Image.
Customizing your blog settings Layout Click arrow to switch layouts Accent Click another rectangle to change contrast color Title Type in field to change blog's section name My blog button Leave it selected unless you want to display another site's blog. Manage Blog See Step 7 below Background Image Click arrow to change focal point or switch image
Note: The Done button appears as soon as you make your first change, but you can ignore it to make all your changes in one go.
- When you're done making changes, click Done to close the panel or click Manage Blog to jump straight to the blog editor where you can edit posts or create new ones.
- With that done, here's the fun part: Create blog posts.