Accept or decline a transfer away from GoDaddy
After you authorize a transfer to a new registrar, accepting the transfer may speed up the transfer process. Transfers will be automatically accepted within five days after you authorize the transfer with your new registrar, unless you decline. If you decline the transfer, it will not be moved to another registrar and will remain in your account.
Note: This process is not available for .eu or .de domain names.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- From the Domains menu, select Transfers:
- Under the Pending Transfers heading, select Transfers Out.
- Click the number icon to the left of each domain name to select the domain(s) you working with.
- Select Accept to continue the transfer, or Decline to cancel the transfer.
- Confirm your selection in the new window.
Note: Domain transfers can take 5 to 7 days to complete.
- Transfer stuck or giving errors? Check out our troubleshooting tips.