About the Keyword Ranking Report
Search Engine Visibility's Keyword Ranking report lets you check your Web page's search engine ranking for a specific keyword. You can check your keyword ranking with several of the Internet's top search engines. If your page is ranked in the top 1000 search engine results for that keyword, the Keyword Ranking report will display your current ranking.
In order for your site to get significant search engine-generated traffic, it must rank in the top 10-20 results for the keywords it is optimized for.
To Use the Keyword Ranking Report
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Search Engine Visibility V1.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Manage.
- From the Reports menu, select Keyword Ranking.
- Click Update to update the report.
- Click the About link associated with a keywords count to view the details.
If your Search Engine Visibility V1 keyword search does not return any results, try additional keywords using these guidelines:
- Use words that best describe your business, including alternate spelling styles and synonyms.
- Refine your terms to eliminate or reduce the use of general or vague terms. Use more specific and descriptive words or phrases instead.
- Combine some of your existing keywords to create additional phrases.
See Search Engine Visibility V1 FAQ for further information on keywords.