About .DENTIST domains
Donuts is the sponsor and backend provider for the .DENTIST extension.
Who can register .DENTIST domains?
Anyone can register .DENTIST domain names on a first-come, first-served basis. However, if you intend to host dental services on your domain name, the following eligibility information is required:
- Accrediting Body
- Accrediting Body Email
- Accrediting Body Phone
An accrediting body is an organization or institution that is accepted as providing official credentials.
Registrations of Domains that will not be providing dental services, will NOT need to provide any eligibility information. The domain purchase path will capture the required info if and when necessary for each Domain purchased for .DENTIST.Registration restrictions
When registering a .DENTIST domain, you must follow specific requirements.
- Must use: 1-63 characters
- Can use: Letters (a-z characters), numbers (0-9) and hyphens (except in the 3rd or 4th characters of the domain name)
- Cannot use: Special characters (e.g., & and #)
- IDNs: Supported
- Registration length: 1-10 years
- Renewal length: 1-10 years
- If you have auto-renew enabled, we’ll attempt to charge the associated payment method and renew your .DENTIST domain on its expiration date.
- If auto-renew fails or isn't enabled at all, we’ll park your .DENTIST domain. A parked domain will display a temporary web page when the domain name is entered in a web browser.
- If the domain isn't manually renewed within 40 days following expiration, we cancel it and remove it from your account.
- Backorders: Not supported
- Transfers to GoDaddy: Supported
- Transfers away from GoDaddy: Supported
- Transfers to another GoDaddy account: Supported
- Basic privacy protection: Supported
- Protection plan upgrades: Not Supported
- CashParking: Supported
- Contact updates: Supported
RefundsFor details on refunds, see our refund policy. Most domains will follow the Standard Refund Terms, but certain domains may have exceptions or may not be refundable at all. Review the information under Products with Special Refund Terms > Domain Name Registrations/Renewals and Products Not Eligible for Refunds.
- Must use: 1-13 nameservers
- Can use: DNSSEC, IPv4, IPV6