I think support pointed you to the correct solution @pmarsh? When configuring Outlook to retrieve email you choose what to do with server messages. It kind of seems like you need to check those settings in the emails retrieval?
- Click File > Account Settings
- In Account Settings window, choose the account you want to set, then choose Change and click More Settings
- After dialogue box of Internet E-mail Settings appearing, choose Advanced tab
- Mark check box Leave a copy of messages on the server in Delivery option
- After that, click OK and click Next > Finish > Close
I hope that helps? Come back and let us know how you got this together.
roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head