cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

how to accees my ftp

hi please i dont have access to my godaddy ftp, each time i type www.autruo.com/cpanel   nothing display,please i need help in setting this up

please i also need help,how can i add image before my site url,

i am using wordpress and wplms themes

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Rockstar II

@okiki In your account click on "my products", then go to your hosting account and click "manage" and your ftp info should be listed there.

---

View solution in original post

Community Manager

Thanks for posting @okiki. It looks like you'er on a Managed WordPress hosting plan. In addition to what @justingodfrey mentioned, you'll also need to click Settings to get to the area that has your connection information. Alternatively, in the Tools tab, there is a file manager. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

3 REPLIES 3
Rockstar II

@okiki In your account click on "my products", then go to your hosting account and click "manage" and your ftp info should be listed there.

---

Community Manager

Thanks for posting @okiki. It looks like you'er on a Managed WordPress hosting plan. In addition to what @justingodfrey mentioned, you'll also need to click Settings to get to the area that has your connection information. Alternatively, in the Tools tab, there is a file manager. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Thanks guys @justingodfrey can I use the file manager in my tools to access user.ini...because I need to increase my maximum upload from 100mb to 512mb or I should just step my filezilla....

Better still please where can I find this folder user.ini

Thanks  and waiting a positive feedback