Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cpanel hosting down for over 31 hours

I have called and called and called trying to get this problem resolved and everyone just puts me off.  I cannot wait any more. my 61 websites are stuck in limbo.  along with the UCC SSL that is tied to the majority of these sites.  godaddy help page says infastructure status -

All Systems Operational. if this is true why is everyone on the phone with godaddy telling me the hosting is down.  WHO CAN HELP?

4 REPLIES 4
PL281
Super User IV

@surfnnic64 

I'm not sure if this is still an issue as it's from yesterday. We are end users here in the community so we don't have access to people's accounts.

Some questions I would have though (and I'm assuming the answer is no) but just wanted to double check

1) Are you able to get to cPanel via the GoDaddy Dashboard

2) will the account load in the GoDaddy Dashboard (not clicking through to cPanel)

3) can you FTP or SSH to the server

4) Do you get any error when trying to get to one of the sites.

Again I'm guessing the answer to most / all of those questions is no, but it is the first steps I would do in troubleshooting the issue to determine what is going on.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Hi,  the answer is no to all your questions. I cannot get to anything.  It is almost 48 hrs and still down.  This is very frustrating because all my websites are for small contractors who are starting to complain that they are losing business with their website down.  Why can't godaddy move the sites on the down shared hosting to another shared hosting??  very frustrated!!

@surfnnic64 

Very strange - unless there is a hardware issue I would think this should be back up by now - GoDaddy support is the only ones who can help with this - What happens if you try to get to the  dashboard (not cPanel) within Your GoDaddy account

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Someone at godaddy finally admitted to me that they are MOST likely moving all the websites to another server.  It was finally fixed after 78 hours, and nobody contacted me to tell me it was fixed.  I had to keep checking until I finally saw it was fixed.   FYI, if this happens to anyone else, after 48+ hours, I suggest you push for an answer to as how they are fixing the problem.