cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Which DNS is a certain folder using?

We are hosting multiple sites on our cpanel/linux account. One of the sites is using ns57.domaincontrol.com, another of our sites is using ns24.domaincontrol.com.

A third site I temporarily pointed to another webhost, now I would like to point the domain back to our godaddy hosting. The subfolder is still there, unchanged. How do I found out what its dns is to point the domain back to it? Thank you for any suggestions.

I should also add, when I temporarily pointed to another webhost, i only pointed the site to it, email was not changed, and should not be changed this time either.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User III

The nameservers are based on when the domain was added to your account, while the IP address is for the whole hosting account.  Where is the domain registered and what method did you use to point it to the other host?  It would be helpful if you post the domain you're working on as well as one that's already set up.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User III

The nameservers are based on when the domain was added to your account, while the IP address is for the whole hosting account.  Where is the domain registered and what method did you use to point it to the other host?  It would be helpful if you post the domain you're working on as well as one that's already set up.

View solution in original post