cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pspell PHP Module

I need to use the pspell PHP module. I was told by a GoDaddy sales rep it was available for use on shared hosting. It shows up on cPanel and I've turned it on but it won't load the dictionaries. Since it's shared hosting I can't fix the configuration. What must I do to get GoDaddy to fix it?
2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Pspell PHP Module

HI @lildew2. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! In looking into this, it doesn't appear that pspell will work on our shared cPanel accounts. I checked with a hosting lead and while the option is there, the libraries are not. You would need a VPS to have the level of access needed to add the libraries. I'd suggest getting back in touch with support if you will not be able to use the hosting without this feature. They may be able to help you get a refund. Man Frustrated

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Re: Pspell PHP Module

I have pspell installed on my cPanel server so maybe it's something added since the reply above was added. The problem I'm having is there don't appear to be any dictionaries installed. Any idea how we can get dictionaries installed?

Cheers,

Steve.