cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

No Kill Php processes in New Cpanel View

Maybe i'm missing it but in the software section of cpanel we were able to choose processes and then kill all. I can no longer seem to find that option in the new cpanel view. Any Help?

4 REPLIES 4

L PcifRe: No Kill Php processes in New Cpanel View

Yes I just noticed this too. No PHP PROCESSES OR KILL PHP PROCESSES. PLEASE FIX IMMEDIATELY GODADDY. Funny I specifically remember seeing a notice "CPANEL UPDATE WILL UPDATE UI THIS WILL NOT EFFECT ANY FUNCTIONALITY OF CPANEL" false information.

HOW DO WE REVERT TO OLD CPANEL? I USE THIS FEATURE MANY TIMES A DAY. GETTING TIRED OF SHARED HOSTING WITH GODADDY.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: No Kill Php processes in New Cpanel View

Hi @funkyone @WEBMASTER3. Good question. The ability to see and end processes is usually something that can only be seen in cPanel WHM. Our special template allowed users access to this, but it is not a core cPanel function for users that do not have root access (shared hosting plans). While the template added some features, it caused issues with others. I'm sure it also took significant development resources when updates were necessary, and that's probably why we moved away from it. If you want to end processes now, you just need to toggle your PHP version. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

hi, why there's no kill processes in the new cpanel new look? where can i find it if i want to kill process?

i saw one of yr staff said toogle php version, how is it? can guide me?

Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Hey there @asyrafmohdzin,

The previous skin GoDaddy used was modified to allow you to kill the processes. They had to make some changes, so now it's the default cPanel skins. 

In order to kill processes now, just log into cPanel, do a search fro Select PHP Version, toggle the PHP version, Save, toggle it back to your original PHP version, and you're done.

Hope that helps!

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community