cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am unsure how to launch my site

Hi

I have a domain that I bought on Google Domains and a hosting account with GoDaddy. I appear to have done everything in terms of uploading my site files to public_html in the cpanel on GoDaddy but typing my domain name into the google search bar just tells me that my site can't be reached. I am really new to this, this is the first site I've tried to launch and I just have no idea if I've done it correctly.

Any help would be appreciated

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: I am unsure how to launch my site

Hi @pumpkinbreath. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! My guess would be that your domain isn't properly pointed toward our hosting servers. The easiest way to do this is to find the correct nameservers for your domain to use, and then update your settings with Google so that your domain uses said nameservers. You should be able to find the right nameservers for your hosting by using the steps in this article. For help updating your nameservers, you may need to review this article or connect with Google support. I hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.