cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Automatic Website Backup - (like INSTALLATRON)

A couple of my sites are listed in the INSTALLATRON section.  I had to use that feature to restore a site once and it worked great.

I have another site that I would like to have backed up daily like in INSTALLATRON and can't figure out how to do it.  Can I move the C-Panel site to INSTALLATRON or is there another way (free) to make sure it is backed up daily and can be restored if required?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Employee
Employee

Re: Automatic Website Backup - (like INSTALLATRON)

If it's one of the apps installatron supports, if you pull up the install screen there's a drop-down attached to the install button that will let you import an existing site. 

If it's wordpress, we also provide backups through pro sites, you can sign up for free at https://www.godaddy.com/pro/sites

New

Thank You!

New

Sorry...can't locate the "install screen" is it in the INSTALLATRON page somewhere?

Employee
Employee

For example if your site was built with WordPress, you'd click on wordpress on the list of apps in the installatron screen. In the upper right, there's an install button. You'll click on the arrow on the right of that button and click import existing install in the drop down.

New

OK ..That works!  Thanks Again!