cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Upgrade Round Two

Here we go again, This makes the second time that my hosting plan has been migrated to the Launch-Business plan without my approval automatically. Has anyone else experienced this fiasco? 

4 REPLIES 4
Employee

Hello @GuessWhat and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. The information provided in your other post provides the answers you are looking for. If you want an account specific reason as to why it occurred, I would reach out to GoDaddy Hosting Support for an account review. GoDaddy Guides are working hard from home during this unprecedented time so you may experience longer wait times than normal.

Your feedback is also important and I am forwarding this thread appropriately. Again I am sorry you are experiencing this issue and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your week 😁.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

No, the last thread does not answer my questions of why and how this could have happened a 2nd time when I was told it was completed and would not happen again.

I have reached out several times by phone, chat, email, etc. and a direct point of contact is not possible as they are unreachable. I was even told by phone support that there is no direct contact with them to even get an answer. Also, they have changed the email policy so you can no longer respond to the emails as they are now donotreply@godaddy.com syntax and it is impossible to get any kind of reasoning of why this has happened a 2nd time. Everything was working fine and I even had a confirmation that the problem was solved and would not happen again even having to reeditDNS records and replacing others Right now my plan is being migrated again BACK to the Launch-Business plan and then I have to wait for it to be migrated Back to the Maximum plan. From my experience, I expect I will have to re-edit all the DNS records and add the ones that were missing for the 2nd time. The ones that were missing were all there before the first migration. How could have this happened a 2nd time? Will this happen a 3rd, a 4th what am I to believe?

@GuessWhat I apologize for this experience and I will continue to forward this appropriately. The other post suggested different reasons by both Jesse and Nate as to why this could have happened, GoDaddy Hosting Support may be able to better assist. 

I know I have said it before but again I apologize for the experience and will forward this appropriately. I have no way of accessing your account unfortunately which is why I keep suggesting reaching out to GoDaddy Hosting Support via phone. I appreciate your patience while assisting with this matter 😃

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

I appreciate the concern but phone support is not a contact source for answers either. Trying to contact the real support team is non-existent and impossible to reach. The phone and chat jockeys only create tickets for the support team except the phone support crew is easier to deal with. They actually listen and understand the issue, unlike chat support. My last episode with chat was a nightmare as the person did not understand that I have an unlimited disk usage plan and this person was telling me I was at 65% of my disk usage of 40GB which came from the Launch-Business after the 2nd migration back to the Maximum plan. I mean the chat support needs to understand what they're giving advice for. If GD would...nevermind I have become tired and frustrated about the whole thing