cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Add Security Exception - Certificate Invalid

I am using Thunderbird Email and cPanel Mail
I am getting an "Add Security Exception" message on my Thunderbird.
It tells me that the email site is attempting to identify itself with invalid information, saying that the certificate is currently invalid.
I checked the cPanel information for the email and the "location" address is the same.
Also, I cannot get into my email online either.
How can this be corrected?

5 REPLIES 5
Employee
Employee

Re: Add Security Exception - Certificate Invalid

Our bad for letting the certificate expire. We have an admin working on it, no action is needed on your part.

Solution

Not sure what happened, but I shut the computer down and restarted, and it seems ok now.
After I'd posted this, I noticed that while it said the certificate was expired, I was receiving email... but the error message kept me from going to it and nothing I did would make it go away... but the reboot did it.

New

How do I get the same done for my email servers?

I can't access my emails via my iPad (OSX10.3) mail app for the past several weeks.

It complains "Cannot Verify Server Identity...The identity of "mail.polyglotinc.com" cannot be verified my Mail."

This app used to work with this server, but there seems to be certificate expired issues.

Please I have exactly the same problem.

The sites are fine, but logging in to emails are not possible because of the security error message.

What do I do? As simply waiting didn't seem to work.

My GoDaddy Customer number is #:66374050.

Thank you.

Employee
Employee

@Kengiami,

Are you logging into webmail.domain.com, or domain.com/webmail? Because the second should redirect to a secure login.