• Welcome and Announcements

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Highlighted
    estieg
    Former Employee

The Rumors are true - the GoGetter Small Business Owners Community Is Coming Soon!

You may be asking, "is this for GoDaddy customers only?"  Good question, and the answer is a resounding no! 

If you're a GoGetter, or somebody who's hustling every day to make your dreams of owning a successful business a reality, this is the place you'll want to be and the "soul" purpose for the site.

Ask business-related questions, connect with like minded peers and entrepreneurs, share insights & expertise, submit an idea for a great business opportunity, hear from experts during a live AMA, or simply get help from others or a  mentor who can help you succeed.

As of 3/5/2018, the site is available to the public at https://www.godaddy.com/community/GoGetter

I'd like to urge you to subscribe to this post.  As we get closer to going live, we'll post additional information.  If you're interested in participating in a "sneak peek" or learning more, post a comment or kudo on the thread.

Here's some shots of the GoGetter small business owners community:

Homepage - (Relevant garage blog posts and trending topics display on the homepage)

Screen Shot 2018-01-23 at 3.59.52 PM.png

Business Discussions/Forums: 

(Ask questions about managing money, growing your business, or submit an idea)

Screen Shot 2018-01-23 at 4.05.30 PM.png

Updated User Profile:

(You can now select if you want to be a mentor, add expertise, professional experience, link to your blog and website, etc)

GoGetter Profile.jpg

Mentor Search Page:

Find someone with the expertise you need to make better decisons and can help you dream big!

mentor_homepage_1024.png 

If you're interested in getting involved in GoGetter, send me a PM!

If I answered your question, please mark it as the solution or give it a "Kudo"