cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Highlighted
    estieg
    Former Employee

Sharing your journey - help others learn from your experience

We've created this particular board so other users who have "been there, done that," can share their journey from newly-formed business, to those who have built some incredible businesses.  If you want to share your journey  - whether early lessons learned, to forming your business and the questions you considered, to the moment you became successful or felt like you made it - please share in this board!

Looking forward to hearing about your journey!

Eric

If I answered your question, please mark it as the solution or give it a "Kudo"
    2 REPLIES 2

Re: Sharing your journey - help others learn from your experience

My journey is forward to the truth.

I say "the truth" here because there is no substitute for this illusive value in our lives and relationships and as such, stands alone.

I have the way, I offer scientific evidence of "the truth" about the last 90 days of your life in one area only and that is whether or not you use drugs.

Then I teach you how to deal with the truth. Using guidelines first published in the book, "On Grief and Grieving" by Helen Kubler-Ross, we guide you to acceptance of the truth about your loved ones and in your strength you can plan an effective intervention in the life of that loved one that has the highest probability of success possible.

The Truth will set you free!

@estiegwrote:

We've created this particular board so other users who have "been there, done that," can share their journey from newly-formed business, to those who have built some incredible businesses.  If you want to share your journey  - whether early lessons learned, to forming your business and the questions you considered, to the moment you became successful or felt like you made it - please share in this board!

Looking forward to hearing about your journey!

Eric

Re: Sharing your journey - help others learn from your experience

Thank you for those words I just took the curtain time to share my experience and my story I hope it touches someone's life heart mind and thoughts today

Donita Jefferies