• GoDaddy Community
  • Welcome and Announcements
  • Welcome and Announcements

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Moving The Word of GOD around the world can you help?

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. 29 He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. 30 Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; 31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

4 REPLIES 4
    Highlighted
    estieg
    Former Employee

Re: Moving The Word of GOD around the world can you help?

Hi @abrabham1319 , thank you for sharing.  How have these verses in Isaiah helped you in your journey?  Are you a small business owner, a missionary overseas?  Please share your journey so others get to know you better.  Powerful words, they certainly can inspire, but would be great if you provided context for how they have impacted you.

Best,

Eric 

If I answered your question, please mark it as the solution or give it a "Kudo"

Hi Eric,

I am just man , that was move by the the word of God, God gave me some means and tools to use,

and this is one of them ,I building a network of missionary,Churches, and more , if you fit as aman of God , I will ask you joint me , moving the word of god via BrabhamEnterprises.com 

This is a verse I have shared quite often when I am in Africa.  I generally start with Isaiah 40:26-31 - There is something very powerful about this scripture and it always brings hope.  Most often it is shared through a translator, I always watch the person’s face as it is being translated, and I always see a peace come over them and then a smile.  If a God that can do all of this, is watching me, then it must be ok.  So much pain and hardship in this world, but God is ever there in the midst of it all.  A lonely widow living in a hut made of sticks, children who’s mother is on the verge of giving up, a woman who has lost her legs and crawls on the ground with just her hands and a torso.... But The Lord is the Everlasting God, the Creator of all the earth, He never grows weak or weary.  I am in love with this verse and share it often.

and store up my commands within you,
    2turning your ear to wisdom
    and applying your heart to understanding—

@bletullewrote:

This is a verse I have shared quite often when I am in Africa.  I generally start with Isaiah 40:26-31 - There is something very powerful about this scripture and it always brings hope.  Most often it is shared through a translator, I always watch the person’s face as it is being translated, and I always see a peace come over them and then a smile.  If a God that can do all of this, is watching me, then it must be ok.  So much pain and hardship in this world, but God is ever there in the midst of it all.  A lonely widow living in a hut made of sticks, children who’s mother is on the verge of giving up, a woman who has lost her legs and crawls on the ground with just her hands and a torso.... But The Lord is the Everlasting God, the Creator of all the earth, He never grows weak or weary.  I am in love with this verse and share it often.

indeed, if you call out for insight
    and cry aloud for understanding,
    4and if you look for it as for silver
    and search for it as for hidden treasure,
    5then you will understand the fear of the Lord
    and find the knowledge of God.
    6For the Lordgives wisdom;
    from his mouth come knowledge and understanding.