• VPS & Dedicated Servers

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

How to upgrade Cloud server plan? wordpress

Hi!! im just proving cloud server´s godaddy for wordpress and want to know if anyone has to upgrade or downgrade plans and, if this should be works automatic or not? . I'm prepairing my wp to receive at Least 800K / mo visitors campaigne, and Have litle scare about the service ... Any experience? comments? Suggestion?
    : Smileyhappy: Rod from Argentina

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
    Highlighted
    Helper V
    Helper V
    Solution

Re: How to upgrade Cloud server plan? wordpress

I have been using the cloud servers for a few months and have not found an easy way to upgrade the server type. Looks like the only option is to power server off, create a snapshot and then deploy a new server from the snapshot. once deployed you can destroy the old server to stop billing. Upgrading is easy but to downgrade you will not be able to go lower than the initial server. Ex. the Medium server I have a snapshot for will allow an upgrade but will not allow to go lower than the medium server.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Highlighted
    Helper V
    Helper V
    Solution

Re: How to upgrade Cloud server plan? wordpress

I have been using the cloud servers for a few months and have not found an easy way to upgrade the server type. Looks like the only option is to power server off, create a snapshot and then deploy a new server from the snapshot. once deployed you can destroy the old server to stop billing. Upgrading is easy but to downgrade you will not be able to go lower than the initial server. Ex. the Medium server I have a snapshot for will allow an upgrade but will not allow to go lower than the medium server.

View solution in original post