cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Unable to see media library - unable to see Wordpress sites

I've been working for two weeks trying to transfer Wordpress websites into Godaddy.

1. Unable to transfer sites in using one-click and manual methods. They don't work - even when support is walking me through the process.

2. I did manage to create a brand new Wordpress instance. That's easy, but now when I click on the media library, the page never displays and times out

Needless to say - these are woefully frustrating experiences when you're trying to get work accomplished.

I paid for a year in advance for five domains. I've yet to get one to work and next step will be refund.

Before I give up - I'm trying my best not to - Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks.

David

4 REPLIES 4
Advocate VI Advocate VI
Advocate VI

Re: Unable to see media library - unable to see Wordpress sites - Will seek refund

@carljung,

First question: which hosting package are you using? Cpanel? Managed WordPress?

Re: Unable to see media library - unable to see Wordpress sites - Will seek refund

Hello Lisa,

Managed Wordpress.

Thanks for the response.

Highlighted
Solution

Lisa,

Turns out some of the web developer themes from Themeforest require mor memory allocation via PHP. I managed to improve the display to get it to work anyway, but I'm still having problems with Wordpress again with moving sites. I will work toward solution again this week and see if I can find any more clues.

Thanks for the response though...

unable to add images to media library

Hello Godaddy Team,

i recently migrated a wordpress site i manage from one account to a new account, before migrating everything was fine. Now, when I click on add media and select any image it says... "Unable to create directory uploads/2017/10. Is its parent directory writable by the server? "  so i created a this directory from the cpanel, but when i try to upload from wordpress it still brings error"this directory can not be access" but if i upload from cpanel directly, it works but i can't view from the wordpress admin page.

Any help will be great.