cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Booking Calendar - Export .ics/ical feed

"Hello world,

I hope someone might be able to help me solve an issue I am having with the WordPress plugin "Booking Calendar". I have followed the plugin developers instructions and contacted their support but am not able to get a function working. 

What is meant to happen is when you open URL a .ics file should be generated, this is so you can link this to hotel booking sites like Airb&b, TripAdvisor and the like. However, when you go to the URL you get the generic message "It looks like nothing was found at this location. Please try searching below:" 

Booking Calendar support last said :

Hello.

Basically,  when someone try  to  access the URL,  that  you configured at the Booking > Settings > Sync > "Export - .ics" page,

so  then  script is send new headers,  and content of the .ics file,  and after this stop  execution any scripts. 

So  its more like put content of file to  browser (or other script) during requesting it

Here is that  code.

nocache_headers();     
header( "Robots: none" . "\n" );
@header( $_SERVER[ 'SERVER_PROTOCOL' ] . ' 200 OK' . "\n" );
header( "Content-Type: " . $file['content_type'] . "\n" );
header( "Content-Description: File Transfer" . "\n" );
header( "Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=\"" . $file['name'] . "\"" . "\n" );
header( "Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary" . "\n" );

if ( (int) $file['size'] > 0 )
header( "Content-Length: " . $file['size'] . "\n" );

echo $ics_export;
exit;   

I have tried to speak with GoDaddy support but as I expected they are not able to support this plugin. I am at a loss how to debug this issue.

I would be more grateful if anyone knows what the issue might be and or be able to point me in the direction of debugging this issue. 

I have the following:

Booking Calendar
Version: 8.1.2
Release date: 02.03.2018

Booking Manager
Version 2.0.4

WordPress Version: 4.9.4
Current WordPress Theme: Primer version 1.8.1
Theme Author: GoDaddy - https://www.godaddy.com/
Theme URI: https://github.com/godaddy/wp-primer-theme
Active Plugins: booking-manager/index.php | booking/wpdev-booking.php | debug-bar-actions-and-filters-addon/debug-bar-action-and-filters-addon.php | debug-bar/debug-bar.php | debug-info/debug-info.php | debug-this/debug-this.php | 
PHP Version: 7.1.12
MySQL Version: 5.6.36-cll-lve
Apache Version: This information is not available.

All other plugins are disabled.