Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cre8toruk
New

Unable to select SSL cert on iis 10 site

Hi All, I've just purchased my first wildcard ssl cert and i've been following the guide on how to install it on our IIS 10 server. I've done the complete certificate request. When I then go to bindings and try to select the certificate it is missing and the certificate request is no longer there. I can see the cert in the web hosting repository in computer certs so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I found this exact issue in the community forum previously and was pleased to see a web link provided to resolve this issue SSL disappears from the certificate list on Windows server - SSL Certificates - Namecheap.com however when I run the certutil -repairstore command I get "CertUtil: -repairstore command FAILED: 0x80090011 (-2146893807 NTE_NOT_FOUND)" The site says if I get an 0x80090010 then this relates to the private key being absent and points me at another link to then transfer the cert from another server, however I don't have it installed on another server, so I am completely lost.

I have a web chat window open but that's been open for 10 minutes and no one seems to be responding. I'm hoping you clever people might be able to help this complete cert noob.

Kind regards,

Paul. 

0 REPLIES 0