3. Under Free SSL Certificate Wizard click the Start button.
4. Fill the Domains input and make sure you select the same options as on the screen below:
5. Click Next Button and wait for your CSR to be generated.
6. Download the CSR file and click Next.
7. Download the Account Key as well and click Next.
8. Here is the tricky part. To verify domain ownership using HTTP verification, you will need to create appropriate files with specific text strings under your "httpdocs/.well-known/acme-challenge/" directory. Please make sure that the files you have created are actually accessible (by clicking the links below in the File column) and have proper content before clicking "Next".
9. Open web.config and add the following inside your system.webServer tag: