cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Enrico8
New

GoDaddy ssl on HEROKU

I have purchased my SSL thorough GoDaddy and now I find difficult to install them on Heroku. can you please provide a step by step guide?

I have tried to set up the ssl manually on heroku but doesn't work.

Best 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PL281
Super User IV

@Enrico8 

As this is something specific to HEROKU you'll need to work with their support for installation Issues - I did find https://devcenter.heroku.com/articles/ssl which may help guide you through the process

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PL281
Super User IV

@Enrico8 

As this is something specific to HEROKU you'll need to work with their support for installation Issues - I did find https://devcenter.heroku.com/articles/ssl which may help guide you through the process

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post