cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Basic Managed WordPress - Any chance for a 3rd party SSL at all?

Okay boys, I know I might get shout at for asking this but I have spent considerable amount of time looking at if I can get a third party SSL certificate installed on my Managed Wordpress hosted at GoDaddy and I'm still as confused as when I started.

Can I just get a yes or no answer as to whether I can install an third party SSL cert myself on the Basic version of Managed Wordpress? Meaning there's no cPanel etc.

Thanks everyone,

hope you enjoy your weekend.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User IV

@radimo 

As it is a managed platform, you are not able to add your own /  3rd party SSL certificates

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User IV

@radimo 

As it is a managed platform, you are not able to add your own /  3rd party SSL certificates

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post