• Marketing Your Business
  • Marketing Your Business

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

When will my website be submitted to search engines?

where can I check to see if Go Daddy has submitted my site to search engines?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
    Highlighted
    Advocate VII Advocate VII
    Advocate VII
    Solution

Re: search engine submissions

Hi @picturethis,

What tool are referring to when you say "GoDaddy submitting my site"? Are you using the Search Engine Visibility product?

After you have created your website, one of the first things you will need to do is create a Google Analytics account so that Google knows that your site is ready for search engine crawling.  When you create your account Google will supply you with some code to put on your site (or a couple of other options to verify site ownership) and then you're at least properly entered in Google's crawler.

If you are using Search Engine Visibility, make sure you go through and follow the optimization tasks.  Each task you complete makes your site more structurally efficient.

GoDaddy Garage has some great SEO hints from novice to pro.  Check these articles out to get the most out of your site. https://www.godaddy.com/garage/search/seo/

Hope this helps,

James

Not Just Pretty Sites, Pretty Doggone Smart Sites

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
    Highlighted
    Advocate VII Advocate VII
    Advocate VII
    Solution

Re: search engine submissions

Hi @picturethis,

What tool are referring to when you say "GoDaddy submitting my site"? Are you using the Search Engine Visibility product?

After you have created your website, one of the first things you will need to do is create a Google Analytics account so that Google knows that your site is ready for search engine crawling.  When you create your account Google will supply you with some code to put on your site (or a couple of other options to verify site ownership) and then you're at least properly entered in Google's crawler.

If you are using Search Engine Visibility, make sure you go through and follow the optimization tasks.  Each task you complete makes your site more structurally efficient.

GoDaddy Garage has some great SEO hints from novice to pro.  Check these articles out to get the most out of your site. https://www.godaddy.com/garage/search/seo/

Hope this helps,

James

Not Just Pretty Sites, Pretty Doggone Smart Sites

View solution in original post

Highlighted
    New

Re: When will my website be submitted to search engines?

Been trying to submit my website to search engines but it keeps telling me that I have not built my site with GoDaddy and to buy .........when checking my account in one area it showed that I live in Kentucky USA ..........address is correct but I live in Kent UK and it would let me change these details 

Highlighted

I'm having the same problem, and being based in the UK it doesn't seem to want to work. A bit worrying as I'm paying for it!

Highlighted

If your website is live then you can submit it in any search engine. I am also submitting my website into different search engines.

http://www.translation.pk/

Highlighted

l'm having the same problem as well 

Highlighted
    New

Hi . I'm new and just going to create site with Go Daddy but I highly recommend manually submitting your website pages to the search engines.

Go to  Search Console.and Bing webmaster and submit your sitemap to insure search engines will find it.

But first you have to upload it to your public directory.

I know people as well include it in their robot.txt file on the top.

Once you do this the other search engines will crawl them as well.

Cheers, BitGid