• Marketing Your Business

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Highlighted
    estieg
    Former Employee

How will the new tax laws impact my business?

With so many sweeping changes in the new tax law, you may be wondering how, if at all, this will effect your business.  If you have insights into this, share it with the community.  Please, no political messages or rants, they will be removed.

Eric

If I answered your question, please mark it as the solution or give it a "Kudo"
    2 REPLIES 2
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

Re: How will the new tax laws impact my business?

This is a huge topic and while I'm no tax professional (sometimes I can barely manage my own numbers) but everyone please consult a responsible professional for your business. Now that changes are occurring/have occurred it is especially important to stay on top of business tax matters. 

I'm not going to get into the good and the bad as that is up to interpretation. Some things I'll miss are the deductions for entertaining clients and charitable donations. I tend to be very entertaining and charitable. 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Helper II

Re: How will the new tax laws impact my business?

I think it depends a lot on the size of business where you are, and where you’re located. I doubt many of us will see our tax brackets drop with the new laws, but the devil is always in the details. Thank you