cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pop3 requests unsuccessful

I have clients that use godaddy workbench emails in the last 24 hours the following ip's address 72.167.218.138 and 68.178.252.117 that belong to pop.secureserver.net do not respond to pop3 from an email application interesting enough i don't see any other ips out of the 8 on pop.secureserver.net just the two .

2019_11_14_09_59_49_Microsoft_Edge.jpg

Who can i report this too ? Seeing i am not a godaddy client but 3rd party Man in the middle.  

aspNetPOP3.POP3ConnectionException: Unable to contact the POP3 server, or an invalid response was recieved. The underlying exception reported: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 72.167.218.138:110 ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 72.167.218.138:110

at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)

at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect(EndPoint remoteEP)

aspNetPOP3.POP3ConnectionException: Unable to contact the POP3 server, or an invalid response was recieved. The underlying exception reported: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 68.178.252.117:995

at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)