cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Workspace email doesn't send copies

Queries to my website come to example@mywebsite.com.  It's set up to send a copy to my Gmail account. All I can say is that it doesn't. I made it a catchall account, which doesn't work. It wasn't working before that. 

Any thoughts?

9 REPLIES 9
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Workspace email doesn't send copies

@SwordPlay Can you provide your domain name so we can see the DNS settings you have configured

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Website is

shop.swordplaybooks.com

Thanks very much for replying!

Super User III
Super User III

@SwordPlay 

So if you have the forwarding setup on the WordSpace email anything @swordplaybooks.com

it should forward to Google

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

I have it on "send copy to" not forwarding. Forwarding seems to be some kind of added feature, (Pardon my ignorance!), and it's not clear how to set it up.

Super User III
Super User III

@SwordPlay 

Can you send a screen capture of your settings 

Screenshot of email settings.JPG

I don't know if I replied correctly, so again. If I mouse over the icon on the main page, it says "Send copy to...."Screenshot of email settings.JPG

Super User III
Super User III
Solution

@SwordPlay 

Ok - So everything is setup correctly - The only thing I can think of is that you are running the older version of the GoDaddy Website Builder and there could be an issue there - At this point I would say you need to reach out to GoDaddy Support (Phone) and explain you are using the older website builder and your emails are not being delivered from the website

I sent a test message directly from my email as well as one from the website - The only other thing to check is what email is configured in the website builder

Thanks for putting in the time and effort. One step farther along the way.