cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Workspace Email - Not working on computer Outlook, now failing on Android too

Been using my current setup for 8+ years, Outlook on my computer and Android, now it will not connect to the server from the computer (multiple e-mail accounts) and now sending from the Android was working but now stopped.  Can log into my e-mail on the web, but much more convenient through Outlook.

Any help is appreciated.  OS is Windows 8 on the computer and the phone is a Galaxy S7.

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Workspace Email - Not working on computer Outlook, now failing on Android too

Or is it time to just upgrade to the Outlook 365 and not have to deal with similar issues?

Thanks for looking.

Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Workspace Email - Not working on computer Outlook, now failing on Android too

@sorexcuse 

On the connection issue, if you've had that setup working for a while now, it may be some sort of glitch on that particular GoDaddy email server. I would contact support (links at top of page) for help with that since they have the appropriate diagnostic tools on that front.

As to your other question, Office 365 is a more up to date email platform that does work much better, in my opinion.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community