cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Sent Folder not visible

Hi all, I am not able to see the Sent folder on any of my iOS devices. I am able to send emails and checked that they are received, so I know the IMAP settings are correct. But I see no sent folder on any of my devices. I'm using the native iOS Mail app on the latest version of iOS. Any help appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
New

Re: Sent Folder not visible

Hi all iam not able to see the sent folder on any of my ois devices. Iam able send emails checkad that tea are received
Solution

Hi @AussieBrowne,

Welcome to the Community!

Have you used the settings on your computer to synch it with other iOS products - mobile devices, iPad, etc? There should also be a spot in AppleMail that can be set for synching as well. As these are third-party products, we have no GoDaddy help files. But a search in your favorite browser for "synch iOS devices" should yield lots of options specific to your devices and versions there. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

Adding that I have had the same issue pop up this week.  I have deleted and recreated the account on my iPhone and no subfolders show up anymore.  They were there just days ago.  Can you conform that there have been no changes on the GoDaddy side?

Hi @CakesJenBakes,

No, there have been no structural changes on the GoDaddy side. Setup and ports are all the same. Please see the previous reply about synching your devices. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support