cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Re: Office 365 Home Premium

I have been ushing office 365 for a long time and I am setting up a new domain(s) and would like to use an existing Office 365 Home Premium subscription. So I need not do have a Business subscription to 365. I only need to install microsoft office 365 download from the site and log in to the admin portal with valid id and password, then just set up the new domain mane and save it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

@jhonson1 

I moved your question to new thread as you posted on an old topic. 

Short answer is you cannot just upgrade to the Business from Personal - the difference between the 2 is person is just the office suite whereas business includes the email hosting. 

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/switch-from-an-office-365-for-home-to-a-business-subscripti...

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

@jhonson1 

I moved your question to new thread as you posted on an old topic. 

Short answer is you cannot just upgrade to the Business from Personal - the difference between the 2 is person is just the office suite whereas business includes the email hosting. 

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/switch-from-an-office-365-for-home-to-a-business-subscripti...

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post