cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

How can i stop my emails going to a clients junk mail

HI

We have found that a lot of emails we send are going into the recipients junk mail or spam, is there a way we can stop this or at lease limit the amount of times this is happening. I think what i need to know is there something we can do to make our emails less likely to be sent to Junks mail.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Ashley-101,

Welcome to the community!  Typically, spam settings are dependent on the recipient's email server or mail application.  While you could certainly connect with your contacts and make sure your email address is whitelisted with them, you can also try other options to help yourself too.  You can try removing links that could be considered spammy, and potentially remove any images in there.

If the problem persists, I'd recommend connecting to our support team to have them look over one of the email and help determine if there is a problem.

I'm certain other community users also have input or best practices on how to avoid getting sent to spam, so please feel free to chime in!

ML - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/24-7support

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Ashley-101,

Welcome to the community!  Typically, spam settings are dependent on the recipient's email server or mail application.  While you could certainly connect with your contacts and make sure your email address is whitelisted with them, you can also try other options to help yourself too.  You can try removing links that could be considered spammy, and potentially remove any images in there.

If the problem persists, I'd recommend connecting to our support team to have them look over one of the email and help determine if there is a problem.

I'm certain other community users also have input or best practices on how to avoid getting sent to spam, so please feel free to chime in!

ML - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/24-7support

View solution in original post

when answering a question, it will be nice to have the detail instructions when giving a sample of what you are talking about.

Getting Started

I am facing strange issue.

I am sending email to my client(from domain email, using Google mail service) and its end up in Spam folders. Its happening with few email, not all the emails.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Umesh

Hello @umesh2063!

Welcome to the community! Please see @ML's answer for this! In the future, I encourage you to use the search at the top of this page to see if there's already a topic open that is similar to yours. Thanks!

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
Getting Started

All email sent from my domain goes into the recipients spam folder, I have tried sending emails with and without html they get both get spammed, it makes no difference if it's sent via PHP mail or via outlook on my computer, always goes to spam folder, I have added this SPF record v=spf1 mx -all and no change, any ideas?

Thanks