cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Email won't receive any incoming email

I have a Linux hosting with cPanel plan ,albeit I have a domain hosted outside of GoDaddy.Just noticed that my inbox was rather quiet so I decided to carry out a test by sending myself an email using my gmail account ,and the following error message appears:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

thabodube@yield.co.zw

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain yield.co.zw by smtp.secureserver.net. [68.178.213.203].

However my GoDaddy email account seems to be able to send outgoing emails.Please help ,this is greatly affecting our Organisation and I cant seem to be able to raise any of the supporting agents via LiveChat or Phone 

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Email won't receive any incoming email

Hi @yieldzw, thanks for posting.

Were any recent changes made to the domain name? If so, it can take up to 48 hours for those changes to become effective.

Looking at the domain, it seems to be using the correct MX Records for cPanel hosting, so I couldn't say why you might be getting errors from secureserver.net.

If you're still seeing these errors, I suggest that you try Support again. They can be reached through any of the numbers on this page:

https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx

^Gary

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status

I am having this problem as well, i can only send myself emails but yet copying and pasting the username directly from webmail still returns "recipient not found" in my yahoo inbox...

New

I have same issue too. Have contacted your support team over and over, and it just seems like there is nothing they can do. Honestly at this point i am just confused and regret ever using godaddy. because clients are on my neck...Please do you know any possible solution. My DNX is perfect, as it has been checked over and over...

any updates on this?  I'm also only able to send emails via the email I created under a shared hosted domain.  When i reply to that email from my gmail account I get a Delivery Status Notification (Failure).  I did however just create the email account about 5 hours ago.

Employee
Employee

Hello @asyed82!

Thank you for posting. I'm hoping things are working for you by now. My guess regarding the error would be DNS propagation. If you're still having trouble, please reach out to our support team so they can have a look at your full bounceback error message and troubleshoot with you.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Email address won’t accept reply

My email address can send email (when logged into office 365) but is unable receive replies or new email.

I get the following message when testing it:

Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to solmaz@solmazhatherellphotography.com because the domain solmazhatherellphotography.com couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again.
New

Incoming email flashes on screen with a message donotreply godaddy

My incoming email has just started working through Microsoft office, but it shows as a flash only on the screen with a donotreply godaddy and flashes off, doesn't show in my incoming.

Re: Incoming email flashes on screen with a message donotreply godaddy

I am having a serious problem of not receiving any emails from clients or anyone but I can be able to send them what is causing that. its a huge inconvenience

I got same deal here. I cant receive emails from anyone who inquired on my site: https://www.buyplaya.com/ 

Any solution?

Solution

I had the same issue.fixed it..It just the problem of configuration of  Email Routing.

Just go to  cpanel

Goto Email-Email Routing

Change the routing to 'automatically detect configuration'

An boom..It will be fixed..