cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email send-receive is not working and Webmail is inaccessible

Our email is not working for 3 days now. I tried calling support but we got no help at all. It was previously working and it just suddenly stopped.

It started with not being able to send emails using an email client and now, the service is totally down. DNS records look fine as we did not touch it at all.

The last thing that I did was compress a mailbox of one user for back up, which did not finish due to the size. I tried accessing webmail using an IP address from another country and it works.

I am not sure what is going on anymore and support doesn't seem to have a clue. Please help.

3 REPLIES 3
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Email send-receive is not working and Webmail is inaccessible

Hello 

Zulfiqar Anees | GoDaddy Pro | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb.

Hi Zulweb, 

We have been in contact with GD support team since yesterday but was not able to get any good information on when the issue will be resolved. 

Until now we are still clueless on when this will be actioned/resolved by their support team.

Hi @altanetworks,

Welcome to the Community!

GoDaddy's not seeing any current internal issues with our email plans. What type of email plan are you using? If you can share the email address here, we can check your DNS and determine if there's reason for the errors you're seeing. In addition, what's the email client you are using to send and receive the email? Are you able to use webmail (from your own IP) to send and receive?

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support