cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Cannot send emails at certain times of day

I get the following message when I attempt to send email during the same three hour window everyday.

Task 'sxxxxx@sxxxxx.org - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC67) : ' The server responded: 421 p3plsmtpa07-03.prod.phx3.secureserver.net Smiley FrustratedMTPAUTH: IP XX.XX.XXX.XXX rejected for too many failed logins. Please check any clients or devices that may be misconfigured, and try again later.'

I blanked out my email address and the ip address fro security. The ip address is registered to Time Warner. Thanks for any ideas someone might have.

4 REPLIES 4
Super User I
Super User I

Re: Cannot send emails at certain times of day

Hello!

I'm curious how are you sending these emails?

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***
New

Sending from outlook using smtp.securserver.net.

Barney
Super User I
Super User I

You might want to double-check your settings. There should be an "e" for secureserver.net unless you missed type.

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***
New

I mis-typed. Outgoing email works other than 5 till 8 pm.

Barney