cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

hosting account not accessible on Hosted domain

Hello Everyone;

Please kindly assist me with this: I have an active domain with godaddy as well as a hosting account. Now, I purchased additional domains that I want to use on the same hosting account on godaddy, such that when you visit any of the domains you will still be accessing the same website. please how do I achieve that?

Already, I have change the Nameservers of the domains to point to the hosting account, I have also added the domains as hosted domains on my godaddy hosting account. The problem is that when you visit any of the domains, you still will not be able to  access the website. Please help!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Super User I
Super User I

Re: hosting account not accessible on Hosted domain

@TRENDSVENTURES wrote:

Hello Everyone;

Please kindly assist me with this: I have an active domain with godaddy as well as a hosting account. Now, I purchased additional domains that I want to use on the same hosting account on godaddy, such that when you visit any of the domains you will still be accessing the same website. please how do I achieve that?

Already, I have change the Nameservers of the domains to point to the hosting account, I have also added the domains as hosted domains on my godaddy hosting account. The problem is that when you visit any of the domains, you still will not be able to  access the website. Please help!!!

@TRENDSVENTURES it would probably just be easier to forward the domains to your current site. You'll have have to upload the site to each domain otherwise.

---

Save money on Godaddy products and get a .com domain for under $1: http://bit.ly/2E7MV0I

@justingodfrey Thank you so much for your response. Please how accomplish that - domain forwarding? 

When I click on Manage option of the domain, there is forwarding option. Any help would highly appreciated

Super User I
Super User I
Solution

@TRENDSVENTURES wrote:

@justingodfrey Thank you so much for your response. Please how accomplish that - domain forwarding? 

When I click on Manage option of the domain, there is forwarding option. Any help would highly appreciated

@TRENDSVENTURES GO into your domain manager, click the checkboxes by all the domains you'd like to forward and click the "forward" option on the upper sub menu, this will direct you to setup forwarding to your current site. Ensure that you also click "update my DNS nameservers" as well.

----

Save money on Godaddy products and get a .com domain for under $1: http://bit.ly/2E7MV0I