deleted domain, cannot change dns

I deleted domain, cannot change dns 

domain: blockithub.com

can u help me?

7 REPLIES 7
Super User I
Super User I

Re: deleted domain, cannot change dns

Hello @thuannguyen7438  and thank you for reaching out to the community. 

Are you saying that you deleted your domain from the GoDaddy dashboard and now wanting to know how to change your DNS settings for that domain that you deleted?

A little more explanation will be helpful for our community members. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***
Super User III Super User III
Super User III

The domain mentioned appears to be using Cloudflare nameservers, so you would manage the DNS with them.

I am also confused by "I deleted domain", if you could provide clarification. 

I not found my domain buy in godaddy
Super User I
Super User I

So, you purchased a domain and you don't see it listed under your domain products under your GoDaddy account? 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***
Super User III Super User III
Super User III

It seems we are having a hard time getting over a language barrier here.  Could you mean "Domain Buy Service"?  If so this does not cover the domain name, rather the fee is for an agent to negotiate on your behalf for a domain that has already been registered with it's current owner.

Super User I
Super User I

Hello, @thuannguyen7438 were you able to get this resolved? 

Sorry, if we are having a language barrier in understanding your request. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis

Highlighted
Solution

Hi @thuannguyen7438,

Welcome to the Community!

If you recently purchased the domain, but can't find it in your account, you may be accessing the wrong customer account. When you purchased, you would have been sent a receipt for the domain name. Please look at the top of the receipt for the customer number where you will find the domain. You may have more than one account. If you need to merge your account for easier management, please contact our support team at one of the numbers below. 

If calling isn't an option for you, please try our live chat available Monday-Friday from 5am-6pm Arizona time (MST) on the US/English home page (https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us).

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support